Rise and Shine
This box has everything you need to make your favorite morning person’s day. From artisanal jam to the perfect coffee bean, their day will be off to a sweet start.
- One Girl Cookies Rise & Shine Granola
- Our signature granola is studded with dried cranberries, currants, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and lots of goodness.
- Dona Chai Concentrate
- Dona, crafts tea concentrates from quality ingredients They use real spices sourced from farms around the world for their natural sweetness, variety and quality. The better the spice, the bigger the flavor so they can use less sugar. Their small team slow-steeps ingredients in small batches at their brewery in Brooklyn. First, each spice is cupped to test for flavor profile, natural sweetness and body. The brewing process begins with whole spices that are ground fresh per batch. Then the slow steeping process begins which uses gentle circulation, temperature control and triple filtration. This develops flavor while optimizing extraction, ensuring the same beautiful flavors every time. Finally, in an effort to maximize sustainability, after the brewing process, all ingredients are composted locally.
- Perfectly spiced and lightly-sweetened. Notes of organic black tea, green cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and black peppercorn in every sip. Mix equal parts concentrate and milk. Heat, steam or pour over ice.
- Bartlett House 4 Reds Jam
- Low sugar, high flavor is a priority for each jam recipe and almost all the ingredients are sourced from farms within a few miles of Bartlett House in Ghent, NY. Sourcing the highest quality ingredients from the lush, fruitful Hudson Valley provides both a highly localized flavor for the jams as well as enforcing the brands ethos –to support social and economic growth to the surrounding community. Alina, who co-founded Fresh in 1991 lends her passion for design to everything at Bartlett House, including the packaging for the jam collection. She says of the colorful labels with patterns she personally designed, “the rich and vibrant color palette is inspired by the juicy fruits, berries and vegetables in the recipes.” Each is wax-sealed by hand– a detail reminiscent of Lev and Alina’s early soaps at Fresh.
- 4 Reds’ mix of raspberries, strawberries, red currants and cranberries create a sweet and tart combination
- Willa’s Oat Milk
- Founders, Christina and Elena's Grandma Willa used real, honest ingredients to make the creamiest, most delicious oat milk. They dug up her hand-written recipe card from their mother’s kitchen drawer and got to work with the aim of creating not only the tastiest, but the healthiest and most sustainable plant based milk available. Unlike other oat milks, they use the whole oat in their recipe which allows us to get all the grain’s nutrition. This means more protein and fiber and less oat sugar. It also means they have zero food waste in their process. Just like Grandma Willa, they also use real, honest, organic ingredients.
- Partners Single Origin Whole Bean Coffee
- A specialty coffee roaster based out of Brooklyn, Partners believes that they are only as great as the sum of their partners – in this case, farmers, producers, baristas, roasters, businesses, and customers.
- This single origin bean from Brazil boasts notes of chocolate, roasted nuts, and honey with subtle fruit notes.
To provide you with the freshest sweets, we strive to have all orders arrive within 3-6 business days from the date the order was placed.
We are not responsible for Fedex delays. Please allow additional time for orders shipping during the month of December or for any order exceeding ten boxes.
All gift boxes have an expiration date. Our sweets are best if enjoyed within 2 weeks and should be stored in an airtight container.
Our products are made in a facility that uses nuts, so we do not recommend that you order our products if you have a serious nut allergy.
Substitutions may be made for out of stock or out of season items.