Bake Someone Happy
Everything your favorite baker needs to get started in the kitchen. Make their day with these high quality baking staples.
- Burlap & Barrel Cinnamon
- Burlap & Barrel is a single origin spice company that partners directly with smallholder farmers to source spices that have never been available in the US before and help improve the livelihoods of partner farmers. They build new international food supply chains that are equitable, transparent and traceable and are working towards ending inequality and exploitation in food systems that disenfranchise skilled farmers.
- Harvested in the mountains around the ancient Vietnamese capital city of Huế. This cinnamon exemplifies the intense sweetness and spiciness for which Vietnamese cinnamon is prized. Use it in place of Saigon or other cinnamons in pastries and baked goods, or sprinkle into rich, savory meat or tomato-based dishes.
- BeHome measuring spoons
- This Northern California company prides itself in supporting independent makers around the world who share a passion for ethical innovation and sleek design. Our dedication to creating a
- Designed in-house and crafted in small batches these are truly one-of-a-kind
- Maine Grains Whole Wheat flour & Oats
- Made in Skowhegan, Maine in a repurposed jailhouse, Maine Grains combines old technology with fresh intention, in an effort to build a lasting agricultural economy for the seed sowers and bread makers of the future. Using a traditional stone milling process, they keep the nutrition of the grain while creating exceptional. Slow turning mill stones keep the flour cool which improves performance in natural fermentation baking and enhances flavor. Our freshly milled flour is ideal for all-purpose baking and cooking.
- Organic Whole Wheat Flour - made from hard red spring wheat. Perfect for all-purpose whole grain baking.
- Rolled Oats- - freshly milled rolled oats are great in granola and baked goods.
- Askinosie Baking Cocoa
- A father/daughter chocolate company based in Springfield, Missouri.
- This is a single origin, unsweetened, non-alkalized dark cocoa powder and perfect for baking.
To provide you with the freshest sweets, we strive to have all orders arrive within 3-6 business days from the date the order was placed.
We are not responsible for Fedex delays. Please allow additional time for orders shipping during the month of December or for any order exceeding ten boxes.
All gift boxes have an expiration date. Our sweets are best if enjoyed within 2 weeks and should be stored in an airtight container.
Our products are made in a facility that uses nuts, so we do not recommend that you order our products if you have a serious nut allergy.
Substitutions may be made for out of stock or out of season items.