Never. Enough. Chocolate.
Is there such a thing as too much chocolate? If you know someone who would emphatically answer “NO!” then this is how to make their day. This chocolate loaded Daymaker Box is filled with:
- Sjolinds chocolate covered caramels (4 pc)
- Sjolinds is a family run, small batch chocolatier in MT Horeb, Wisconsin. They roast their own beans in order to yield the highest quality product.
- You can’t beat the classic combination of chocolate and caramel and no one does it better than Sjolinds.
- Askinosie 72% Mababu Chocolate Bar & Ecuadorian Sipping Chocolate
- A father/daughter chocolate company, making award-winning, small-batch chocolate bars from cocoa beans sourced directly from smallholder cocoa farmers across the globe. They're known for pioneering Direct Trade in the chocolate industry: sharing profits with their farmer partners and working with them on community development initiatives. Their chocolate is made from clean ingredients and minimal processing by their small team in Springfield, MO where each step—from roasting the cocoa beans to molding the shiny bars—is performed by hand.
- The 72% Mababu, Tanzania dark chocolate bars are produced in partnership with female-led farmer groups. Has notes of strawberry, blueberry & graham and a velvety texture. Askinosie’s critically acclaimed drinking chocolate is made with cocoa beans sourced directly from farmers in Del Tambo, Ecuador plus organic cane sugar—that’s it! Add warm milk and you’ve got yourself a cup of intense, satiny goodness.
- This critically acclaimed drinking chocolate is made with cocoa beans sourced directly from farmers in Del Tambo, Ecuador plus organic cane sugar—that’s it! Add warm milk and you’ve got yourself a cup of intense, satiny goodness.
- One Girl Cookies Brownies (2 pc) & Tea Cookies (6 pc).
- Chocolate brownie , plain and simple. We didn’t want anything to interfere with the chocolate-y fudgy goodness.
- Danielle tea cookies are chewy nuggets of cinnamon laced chocolate cookie studded with pistachios. They are delicious AND gluten free!
To provide you with the freshest sweets, we strive to have all orders arrive within 3-6 business days from the date the order was placed.
We are not responsible for Fedex delays. Please allow additional time for orders shipping during the month of December or for any order exceeding ten boxes.
All gift boxes have an expiration date. Our sweets are best if enjoyed within 2 weeks and should be stored in an airtight container.
Our products are made in a facility that uses nuts, so we do not recommend that you order our products if you have a serious nut allergy.
Substitutions may be made for out of stock or out of season items.