Sweets for Days
Filled with One Girl’s signature sweets and confections from some of our new favorite purveyors, this box would make any sweet lover’s day.
- Askinosie Chocolate Covered Malt Balls
- A father/daughter chocolate company, making award-winning, small-batch chocolate bars from cocoa beans sourced directly from smallholder cocoa farmers across the globe. They're known for pioneering Direct Trade in the chocolate industry: sharing profits with their farmer partners and working with them on community development initiatives. Their chocolate is made from clean ingredients and minimal processing by their small team in Springfield, MO where each step—from roasting the cocoa beans to molding the shiny bars—is performed by hand.
- Rich, dense malt balls are covered in Tanzania dark chocolate
- Sjolinds Peanut Butter Cup
- Sjolinds is a family run, small batch chocolatier in MT Horeb, Wisconsin. They roast their own beans in order to yield the highest quality product.
- A gourmet twist on a nostalgic favorite and 100% delicious.
- One Girl Cookies Whoopies (4pc), Brownies (2pc) and Tea Cookies (12pc)
- Whoopies- -actually not a pie at all, they are more of a cross between a cake and a cookie. Ours are Brooklyn's original and kids and grown-ups alike just can't get enough of them. (2) Chocolate cake filled, (2) Pumpkin cake both with cream cheese frosting.
- Chocolate brownie , plain and simple. We didn’t want anything to interfere with the chocolate-y fudgy goodness.
- Six of each of our Penelope cookies – butter cookie covered in chopped nuts filled with apricot preserves and Lena cookies – rosemary shortbread
To provide you with the freshest sweets, we strive to have all orders arrive within 3-6 business days from the date the order was placed.
We are not responsible for Fedex delays. Please allow additional time for orders shipping during the month of December or for any order exceeding ten boxes.
All gift boxes have an expiration date. Our sweets are best if enjoyed within 2 weeks and should be stored in an airtight container.
Our products are made in a facility that uses nuts, so we do not recommend that you order our products if you have a serious nut allergy.
Substitutions may be made for out of stock or out of season items.