Tea For You
Whether the tea lover in your life has a preference for morning tea, afternoon tea or high tea, this beautifully curated box is sure to make their day.
- Bellocq Breakfast
- Bellocq’s carefully selected, single-origin offerings originate from the finest estates in China, Japan, India, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Malawi. Exclusively full leaf, almost entirely organic, and sourced from high elevation gardens, their gallery loose leaf teas and organic tea blends offer plenty to explore and discover from around the world.
- Bellocq Breakfast (black): an invigorating, full-bodied blend of organic Indian, Chinese, and Ceylon single-estate black teas, this smooth, signature blend offers round toasted notes of honey, malt, and a touch of leather. At once robust and comforting, this winsome take on the classic breakfast blend.
- Zach & Zoe Honey
- A family owned, raw honey company located in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Owners Kam & Summer's interest in honey started as they explored natural remedies for their son's allergies and grew as they became familiar with the dangers of colony collapse disorder.
- Wildflower honey is a blend of many flowers gathered at different times of the year, giving it a unique flavor each harvest. Wildflower honey provides more antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, than single varietal honey.
- OGC Lena
- Rosemary shortbread cookies. Sweet, savory and delicious!
- Be Home Teak & Glass Honey Jar
- Sustainably sourced and handcrafted from teak wood this modern take on a classic tool will add the perfect pop of natural beauty to tea time.
To provide you with the freshest sweets, we strive to have all orders arrive within 3-6 business days from the date the order was placed.
We are not responsible for Fedex delays. Please allow additional time for orders shipping during the month of December or for any order exceeding ten boxes.
All gift boxes have an expiration date. Our sweets are best if enjoyed within 2 weeks and should be stored in an airtight container.
Our products are made in a facility that uses nuts, so we do not recommend that you order our products if you have a serious nut allergy.
Substitutions may be made for out of stock or out of season items.